Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to Post and Beam. This is were modern wood working meets traditional wood working. As if I don't already have enough things to do, I'm now starting a blog. Having been a woodworker for 31 years, WOW! that makes me sound old. I must have started as a neonatal. WOW! I'm really going to have to change that, that really makes me old. I am having problems coping with my own mortality. So many things to do and so little time (and money).

I have always enjoyed wood working and remolding. Back in the mid 1980's I was offered a job by a man in Marshall Michigan. At that time I had declined it. In retrospect maybe I should have accepted it.

Currently, I am in the health care field. Doesn't this sound familiar? Just like Matt Vanderlist and Marc Spagnuolo.

I became interested in woodworking thanks to Mr. Coppola my 7th grade Industrial Arts teacher. Starting in junior high school, I have continued throughout life. I started woodworking as a hobby and have read books and magazines I could. Over the years I took a few classes here and there. For the most part I am self taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment