So just what has one contestant done:
- I have researched every one that Niel has talked about.
- Attended a Herman Miller exhibit. Which by the way had some Wendall Castle, Stickley and others on display.
- Keep revisiting the sketch book and doing more drawings.
- At the encouragement of Paul, Aka The Tiny Little Guy, Downloaded Sketch book and played with it for 2 minutes before closing it out.
- Keep thinking on how to do it - the best way, use of negative space, surface (s), jointery, etc
Monday 9/20 Make up a mock up using cardboard, etc
Wednesday 9/22 Maybe get supplies, work on layout, mill some stock?
Thursday 9/23 Start assembly of the lower unit.
Friday 9/24 Finish lower unit assembly?
Keep checking back has I should be able to provide pictures and info about the build.